- ºa a.k.a. Olympic Air is a regional airline, a subsidiary of the Greek airline carrier Aegean Airlines. It was initially formed from the privatization of the former Greek national carrier Olympic Airlines, a company that carried the name Olympic Airways from 1957 to the beginning of the 21st century. Olympic Air commenced limited operations on 29 September 2009, after Olympic Airlines ceased all operations, with the official full-scale opening of the company taking place two days later on 1 October 2009. Its main hub is Athens International Airport, with Rhodes International Airport serving as secondary hub. The airline's headquarters are in Building 57 at Athens International Airport in Spata, and its registered seat is in Koropi, Kropia, East Attica.
- also known as 奥林匹克航空
- official website: https://www.olympicair.com
- ºa a.k.a. Olympic Airlines, formerly named Olympic Airways for at least four decades, was the flag carrier airline of Greece with their head office in Athens. They operated services to 37 domestic destinations and to 32 destinations world-wide. Their main base was at Athens International Airport, with hubs at Thessaloniki International Airport, "Macedonia", Heraklion International Airport, "Nikos Kazantzakis" and Rhodes International Airport, "Diagoras". Olympic Airlines also owned a base at London Heathrow International Airport. By December 2007, the airline employed about 8,500 staff.
- ºa a.k.a. Angelo Castro, Jr.: Angelo Y. Castro, Jr. was a Filipino broadcast journalist and actor. He was a news anchor for The World Tonight, the flagship news program of ANC. He anchored several ABS-CBN and ANC news and current events programs for the past 25 years. Castro is a recipient of the Ka Doroy Broadcaster of the Year award from the Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas.
- ºa a.k.a. Andrew Luers is a musical artist, musician, webpage, lyricist, record producer.
- also known as OA
- born on (36 years ago)
- member of musical groups:
- official website: www.oceansend.com
"ºa" a.k.a. "OA" is a 2012 short, music, animation film written and directed by Renaud Armanet.
- country: France
- language: French
- director: Reno Armanet
- producers: Reno Armanet & Flavie Darchen
- based on a story by Reno Armanet
- starring: Reno Armanet
- edited by Reno Armanet
- music by Reno Armanet
- genres: Animation, Music
- released on
- ºa a.k.a. Osteoarthritis also known as degenerative arthritis or degenerative joint disease or osteoarthrosis, is a group of mechanical abnormalities involving degradation of joints, including articular cartilage and subchondral bone. Although its name suggests otherwise, osteoarthritis is not considered an inflammatory disease. Symptoms may include joint pain, tenderness, stiffness, locking, and sometimes an effusion. A variety of causes—hereditary, developmental, metabolic, and mechanical deficits—may initiate processes leading to loss of cartilage. When bone surfaces become less well protected by cartilage, bone may be exposed and damaged. As a result of decreased movement secondary to pain, regional muscles may atrophy, and ligaments may become more lax.
- also known as OA, Degenerative joint disease, Degenerative arthritis, Osteo arthritis, osteoarthrosis
- ºa a.k.a. Oa is a fictional planet that lies at the center of the DC Comics universe. Since its inception, Oa has been the planetary citadel of the Guardians of the Universe and the headquarters of the Green Lantern Corps. It first appeared in Green Lantern vol 2 #1, when the Guardians summoned Hal Jordan's "energy duplicate" so they could hear of his origin.
- ºa a.k.a. Tatuyo Language: Tatuyo is a Tucanoan language of Colombia.
- also known as Oa, Tatutapuyo, Juna, Pamoa
- ºa a.k.a. osteoarthrosis, precocious is a gene.