- ºi a.k.a. Oi: Ōi is a town located in Ōi District, Fukui Prefecture, Japan.
- ºi a.k.a. Oi: Ōi is a town located in Ashigarakami District, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. As of June 2012, the town had an estimated population of 17,549 and a population density of 1,220 persons per km². The total area was 14.41 km².
- ºi a.k.a. Oi! is an organisation in Hong Kong, developed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department, that aims to promote visual arts by providing a platform for art exhibitions, forums and other art-related activities. It is situated at 12 Oil Street, Fortress Hill, North Point, at the corner with Electric Road. The address in Cantonese sounds like "Oi!".
- ºi a.k.a. Oi: Ōi was a town located in Iruma District, Saitama Prefecture, Japan.
Who is ºI?
ºi a.k.a. Oi is former guitarist of Indonesian rock band Boomerang.
- profession: Guitarist
- member of musical group Boomerang (Guitar)
- ºi a.k.a. Oi: أو آي شركة اتصالات برازيلية.
- also known as Oi SA, Grupo Oi
- official website: www.oi.com.br
- ºi a.k.a. Hinterland Aviation is a regional airline and charter company based at Cairns Airport in Far North Queensland, Australia. The business operates scheduled flights from Cairns to Cooktown, Lizard Island and Bloomfield River. It also conducts tourist transfer services to Bloomfield Lodge for its parent company Trailfinders, owner of the resort. Established in 1984, there are 11 propeller aircraft in the fleet.
- official website: www.hinterlandaviation.com.au
- ºi a.k.a. Slov-Air was an airline from Czechoslovakia, which provided services for agriculture, civil engineering, helicopter emergency medical service and the industry.
- ºi a.k.a. VolaSalerno war eine kurzlebige Fluggesellschaft, die vom 2. August 2008 bis zum 18. Dezember desselben Jahres mit einer von Orionair geleasten BAe 146-300 den Flughafen Salerno mit sieben Zielen verband.
- official website: www.volasalerno.it
- ºi a.k.a. Aspiring Air is an airline based in Wanaka, New Zealand. It operates charter pleasure flights around New Zealand's Southern Alps and scheduled services three times daily to Queenstown, connecting with Air New Zealand. Its main base is Wanaka Airport.
- official website: www.aspiringair.com
- ºi a.k.a. Oi! is a record label.
- ºi a.k.a. Oi, Portuguese for "Hi", is a Brazilian mobile phone company, owned by the "new" Oi, formerly known as Telemar.
- ºi a.k.a. Oi is a fictional character from the 2001 Thai film Monrak Transistor.
- ºi a.k.a. Oi is a fictional character from the 2012 film Ballast.
- ºi a.k.a. Oi! is a subgenre of punk rock that originated in the United Kingdom in the late 1970s. The music and its associated subculture had the goal of bringing together punks, skinheads and other working-class youth.
- "ºi" a.k.a. "Oi !" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Bud Flanagan
- "ºi" a.k.a. "OI!" is a musical album of Decibelios.
- released in (30 years ago)
- "ºi" a.k.a. "Oi!" is a musical single of Platinum 45 & More Fire Crew.
- released on (13 years ago)
- "ºi" a.k.a. "Oi!" is a musical album of ӕ.
- released on (8 years ago)
"ºi" a.k.a. "Oi!" is a book by Lawrence Upton.
- ºi a.k.a. Osteogenesis imperfecta is a congenital bone disorder characterized by brittle bones that are prone to fracture. People with OI are born with defective connective tissue, or without the ability to make it, usually because of a deficiency of Type-I collagen. Eight types of OI can be distinguished. Most cases are caused by mutations in the COL1A1 and COL1A2 genes.
- also known as OI, Lobstein syndrome, Brittle Bone Disease
- ºi a.k.a. Oi is an interjection used in various varieties of the English language, particularly British English, Australian English, New Zealand English, and Southern African English, to get the attention of another person or to express surprise or disapproval.
- ºi a.k.a. Oi: Ōi is one of the seven titles in Japanese professional shogi. The word means "the king's rank".
- ºi a.k.a. Orthostatic intolerance is the development of symptoms when standing upright which are relieved when sitting back down again. There are many types of orthostatic intolerance. OI can be a subcategory of dysautonomia, a disorder of the autonomic nervous system occurring when an individual stands up.
- also known as OI
- ºi a.k.a. Oy Language is an human language.
- also known as Oi, Huei