On this page:
Who is ºTI?
ºti a.k.a. Otylia Jędrzejczak is a Polish swimmer. She is the Olympic champion from Athens 2004 in the 200 metre butterfly. She finished 4th in this event in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. She also swam in a third Olympiad, at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney. In Athens 2004 she also silvered in 400 m freestyle and 100 m butterfly. Three times she broke the world record in the women's 200 m butterfly.
- also known as Otylia Jedrzejczak, Motylia, Oti
- born on (31 years ago) in Ruda Śląska
- nationality: Poland
- profession: Swimmer
- medal: 2004 Summer Olympics
ºti a.k.a. Oti is a fictional character from the 2012 film Nairobi Half Life.
- ºti a.k.a. Pitu Airport is a private airport located on the southern coast of Morotai Island, North Maluku, Indonesia.
- part of Indonesia
- ºti a.k.a. Oti is a village in Karksi Commune in Viljandi County in southern Estonia. It borders the villages Hirmuküla, Karksi, Pärsi and Morna.
- also known as Oti, Karksi; Oti, Viljandi County
- part of Estonia
ºti a.k.a. Oti Language: The Otí language, also known as Chavante or Euchavante, is a language isolate once spoken in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, between the Peixe and Pardo rivers. The language went extinct at the beginning of the 20th century, and the last ethnic Oti died in 1988. Only a few word lists are preserved.
- also known as Euchavante, Chavante
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ºTI
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: