À bientôt, j'espère
On this page:
"à Bientôt, J'espère" a.k.a. "Be Seeing You": À bientôt, j'espère is a 1968 French documentary film directed by Chris Marker and Mario Marret. It tells the story of a strike action at a textile factory in Besançon in March 1967. The film was shot in black and white, with photography by Pierre Lhomme.
- also known as See You Later, I Hope; À bientôt, j'espère; Bis bald, hoffentlich!
- country: France
- language: French
- directors: Chris Marker & Mario Marret
- cinematography by Pierre Lhomme
- edited by Carlos de los Llanos
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (47 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for À bientôt, j'espère
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: