À la folie
is an acrostic for alf.
On this page:
"à La Folie" a.k.a. "Six Days, Six Nights": À la folie is a 1994 French drama film by Diane Kurys with music by Michael Nyman. It entered the competition at the 51st Venice International Film Festival.
- also known as À la folie
- country: France
- language: French
- edited by Luc Barnier
- music by Michael Nyman
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on (20 years ago)
- "à La Folie" a.k.a. "À la folie" is the soundtrack album of the 1994 film.
- "à La Folie" a.k.a. "À la folie" is a musical album of Francky Vincent.
- released on (15 years ago)
à La Folie a.k.a. A La Folie is a record label.
- official website: www.alafolie.biz
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for À la folie
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: