Ag is sometimes a misspelling of age.
- àg a.k.a. Algeria, officially People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa on the Mediterranean coast. Its capital and most populous city is Algiers. With a total area of 2,381,741 square kilometres, 90% of which is desert, Algeria is the tenth-largest country in the world, and the largest in Africa and in the Mediterranean. The country is bordered in the northeast by Tunisia, in the east by Libya, in the west by Morocco, in the southwest by Western Sahara, Mauritania, and Mali, in the southeast by Niger, and in the north by the Mediterranean Sea.
- also known as People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, The People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, Algerie, Democratic and Popular Republic of Algeria
- founded in (53 years ago)
- part of Africa, Maghreb, Arab world, Mahgrib
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- Algerian capital / Algiers = an ancient port on the Mediterranean
- Annaba = a port city of northeastern Algeria near the Tunisian border
- Batna = a town in north central Algeria
- Blida = a city in northern Algeria at the foot of the Atlas Mountains to the southwest of Algiers
- Oran = a port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city
- Constantine = a walled city in northeastern Algeria to the east of Algiers
- Djanet = a desert town in southeastern Algeria
- Hippo Regius / Hippo = an ancient Numidian town in northwestern Africa adjoining present-day Annaba in northeastern Algeria
- Reggane = a town in central Algeria
- Timgad = an ancient town founded by the Romans
- Timimoun = a town in central Algeria in the Atlas Mountains
- Atlas Mountains = a mountain range in northern Africa between the Mediterranean and the Sahara Desert
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation; OPEC / Organization of Petroleum-Exporting Countries = an organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the production and sale of petroleum
- member: Algerian = a native or inhabitant of Algeria
- read more about Algeria (country)
- àg a.k.a. Ág is a village in Baranya county, Hungary.
- àg a.k.a. 751001 is a Postal Code.
- àg a.k.a. Alex Green is an American football running back for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League. He played college football at The University of Hawaii. He was considered one of the better running back prospects for the 2011 NFL Draft. He ended up being selected in the third round, 96th overall, by the Packers in the 2011 NFL Draft.
- also known as Alexander Denell Green, AG
- born on (26 years ago) in Portland, child of Willie Green Jr. and Phyllis Smith
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: American football player
- parent of
- àg a.k.a. Andre Barnes: AG was a member of the musical group Diggin' in the Crates Crew.
- àg a.k.a. Amir Garrett is an American professional baseball player. Garrett is a pitcher in Minor League Baseball as a member of the Cincinnati Reds organization. Additionally, Garrett played college basketball for the St. John's Red Storm men's basketball team.
- àg a.k.a. Agnès Guillemot was a film editor.
- àg a.k.a. Alex Gale is an actor.
- "àg" a.k.a. "AG" is a musical EP of Excepter.
- released in (12 years ago)
- "àg" a.k.a. "Ag" is a musical EP of Audiogene.
- àg a.k.a. Silver is a chemical element with symbol Ag and atomic number 47. A soft, white, lustrous transition metal, it possesses the highest electrical conductivity of any element, the highest thermal conductivity of any metal and is the most reflective metal on the planet. The metal occurs naturally in its pure, free form, as an alloy with gold and other metals, and in minerals such as argentite and chlorargyrite. Most silver is produced as a byproduct of copper, gold, lead, and zinc refining.
- also known as argent, silber, AR, Ag
- àg a.k.a. Aktiengesellschaft is a German word for a corporation that is limited by shares, i.e., owned by shareholders, and may be traded on a stock market. The term is used in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. It is also used in Luxembourg, South Tyrol and for companies incorporated in the German-speaking region of Belgium.
- also known as AG
- àg a.k.a. ag: .ag is the Internet country code top-level domain for Antigua and Barbuda.
- also known as .ag
- official website: www.nic.ag
- àg a.k.a. Ag is a file format.
- àg a.k.a. Spacing Guild Calendar is a fictional calendar system.
- also known as Padishah Imperial Calendar, AG