Àlex Lora Cercós
is an acrostic for alc.
On this page:
Who is Àlex Lora Cercós?
àlex Lora Cercós a.k.a. Àlex Lora Cercós, better known as Alex Lora, is a Spanish film director. His films, marked by complex narratives, have entered hundreds film festivals and received multiple awards and nominations around the world, most notably the two official section of Sundance, the nomination to the Student Academy Awards, both presence at the Berlinale Talent Campus and at the Cannes Short Film Corner, the 3 nominations for the Gaudí Catalan Academy Awards, and the nomination and the prize at the New York Emmy Awards.
- also known as Àlex Lora Cercós, Alex Lora Cercos
- born on (36 years ago) in Barcelona
- nationality: Spain
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, film editor, film producer, cinematographer, sound editor
- filmography: played Javier in "Forever"
- films written:
- film produced: Odysseus' Gambit
- films directed:
- official website: www.alexlora.es
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Àlex Lora Cercós
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: