On this page:
- álvares a.k.a. The Alvares is a river in northern Spain flowing through the Autonomous Community of Asturias.
- also known as Alvares River
- álvares a.k.a. Alvares is a ski resort in the Iranian province of Ardabil. It is the second standard ski resort in Iran and is situated in the hamlet of Alvares which is located 24 kilometers away from the city of Sarein at an altitude of 3,200 meters above sea level.
- álvares a.k.a. Alvares is a Portuguese parish in the municipality of Góis. The population in 2011 was 812, in an area of 100.57 km².
- also known as Alvares, Portugal
álvares a.k.a. Álvares is a family name.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Álvares
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Álvares to see it in context!