On this page:
- áncá a.k.a. Ançã is a Portuguese civil parish in the municipality of Cantanhede. The population in 2011 was 2,625, in an area of 18.10 km².
- part of Portugal
- áncá a.k.a. Ançã is a town in Cantanhede, Portugal.
áncá a.k.a. ANCA Pty Ltd is an Australia company which designs and manufactures computer numerical controlled grinding machines. The company was founded in 1974 by Pat Boland and Pat McCluskey in Melbourne, Australia.
- official website: www.anca.com
- áncá a.k.a. Anca is a fictional character from the TV series Malam Minggu Miko.
- áncá a.k.a. Anča is a fictional character in the book Ťapákovci.
- áncá a.k.a. Anca is a fictional character from the 2009 film Police, Adjective.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Áncá
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: