On this page:
ángeles a.k.a. Angeles is a first-class highly urbanized city located geographically within the province of Pampanga in the Philippines. It is bordered by Mabalacat to the north; Mexico to the east; San Fernando to the southeast; Bacolor to the south; and Porac to the southwest and west. The city administers itself autonomously from Pampanga and, as of the 2010 census, it has a population of 326,336.
- ángeles a.k.a. Angeles: In 1977, Dale Lytle and Dave Raudman united the musicians that would form the band known as Angeles. The band first played together in Tujunga, CA. They started playing free to the lunch crowds at local San Fernando Valley high schools for exposure. The Band Angeles played their music at Robert Wouda’s house parties in Sylmar, CA every weekend and, with expanding backyard parties, the Angeles played to thousands of people.
- genre: Post-punk
- albums: "Give It Up", "We're No Angels", "Miracles", "Delivering the Goods", "No Limits"
- ángeles a.k.a. Maria de los Angeles Cascales was the sister of musician and composer Johnny Richards.
- also known as Angeles, Anne Beaufait
ángeles a.k.a. Ángeles is a musical group.
- album: "Venimos del Cielo"
- ángeles a.k.a. Ángeles is a fictional character from the 2004 film Things That Make Life Worth Living.
- ángeles a.k.a. Ángeles is a fictional character from the 2003 film South from Granada.
- ángeles a.k.a. Ángeles is a fictional film character.
- "ángeles" a.k.a. "Angeles" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music by Elliott Smith
- "ángeles" a.k.a. "Angeles" is a musical single of Kahn.
- released on
- "ángeles" a.k.a. "Angeles" is a musical EP of Goldroom.
- "ángeles" a.k.a. "Angeles" is a composition.
- ángeles a.k.a. Angeles is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
- ángeles a.k.a. Angeles is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Angeles
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ángeles
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Ángeles
On thinking about Hell, I gather
My brother Shelley found it was a place
Much like the city of London. I
Who live in Los Angeles and not in London
Find, on thinking about Hell, that it must be
Still more like Los Angeles. (Bertolt Brecht)
more quotes about Ángeles...
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ángeles to see it in context!