On this page:
- ávila a.k.a. Ávila, Spain: Ávila is a Spanish town located in the autonomous community of Castile and León, and is the capital of the Province of Ávila.
- ávila a.k.a. Province of Ávila: Ávila is a province of central-western Spain, in the southern part of the autonomous community of Castile and León. It is bordered on the south by the provinces of Toledo and Cáceres, on the west by Salamanca, on the north by Valladolid, and on the east by Segovia and Madrid. Ávila has a population of 165,138. Its capital is Ávila.
Who is Avila?
ávila a.k.a. August is a Hispanic pornographic actress.
- also known as August Night, August Avila, Augusta Avila, Avila, August Arroyo, August Knight, August Arroya, August Smith, Kirsten Marie Saldana, Kirsten Saldana
- born on (34 years ago) in Oxnard
- ethnicity: Mexican American, German American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Pornographic film actor, fetish model
ávila a.k.a. Avila is a duo made up of singer-songwriter Brie Stoner of Grand Rapids, Michigan and Daniel Johnson of Detroit. In November they released a three-song EP titled Curtains which featured their cover version of "My Favorite Things", which was soon picked for use in a commercial by the Victoria's Secret lingerie company.
- ávila a.k.a. Avila is a fictional character from the 1969 film Mackenna's Gold.
- ávila a.k.a. Avila is a fictional character from the 1976 film The Gumball Rally.
- "ávila" a.k.a. "Avila" is a musical single of Nuuro.
- also known as Avila (Remixes)
- released on
- "ávila" a.k.a. "Avila" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Nicky Mehta
ávila a.k.a. Avila is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Avila
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Avila
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Avila to see it in context!