On this page:
âme a.k.a. Âme is a musical group, record producers.
Who is ame?
âme a.k.a. Ameona Almund is an actress.
- also known as Ameona Leigh Almund, Leigh Almund, Barbie Doll, Miss Beverly Hills, Ameona Leigh, Ame
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, model, sports reporter
- read more about Ameona Almund (actress)
- "âme" a.k.a. "Âme" is a musical album of Âme & AME.
- also known as Ame, Ame: Singles Collection
- released on (11 years ago)
- "âme" a.k.a. "AME" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Origa
- "âme" a.k.a. "AME" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by 破矢ジンタ
- âme a.k.a. Ame is a fictional character from the 2012 animated film The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki.
- âme a.k.a. Ame is a fictional film character.
- âme a.k.a. Yanesha' Language: Yanesha', also called Amuesha or Amoesha is a language spoken by the Amuesha people of Peru in central and eastern Pasco Region.
- also known as Amagues, Amoishe, Amuesha, Amajo, Amaje, Omage, Amuese, Amueixa, Amage, Amuetamo, Lorenzo
- âme a.k.a. Apparent mineralocorticoid excess syndrome: Apparent mineralocorticoid excess is an autosomal recessive disorder causing hypertension and hypokalemia. The condition responds to glucocorticoid treatment. It results from mutations in the HSD11B2 gene, which encodes the kidney isozyme of 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2. In an unaffected individual, this isozyme inactivates circulating cortisol to the less-active metabolite cortisone. The inactivating mutation leads to elevated local concentrations of cortisol in the kidney. Cortisol at high concentrations can cross-react and activate the mineralocorticoid receptor, leading to aldosterone-like effects in the kidney. This is what causes the hypokalemia, hypertension, and hypernatremia associated with the syndrome.
- also known as AME
- âme a.k.a. Amé is a soft drink manufactured by Orchid Drinks Ltd, a subsidiary of Britvic. There are several flavours but none contain sugar. It comprises fruit juices and herbal extracts and is usually sold in 1-litre glass bottles. A television advertising campaign for Britvic, voiced by actor Tony Clarkin, ran with the slogan. "AME-as the Japanese call it, gentle rain".
- also known as Ame
- âme a.k.a. hydroxysteroid (11-beta) dehydrogenase 2 is a gene.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ame
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of ame to learn how to say it correctly!