"Ã§ay" a.k.a. "Oh Moon": Since her birth, Yekta, eleven-year-old, lives in a mysterious castle-like house by the shore of Bosphorus, together with her lame seagull, her spinster aunt and her grandfather, who's paralyzed and bedridden. Bedroom of her mother is the place where Yekta takes shelter to daydream and hide her secrets. All she knows about her mother is that she had left one day in a little boat and would never return. One night, Yekta sees her mother go by in a little boat, through the window pane of her mother's room.
- also known as A Ay; Oh, Moon!
- country: Turkey
- languages: Turkish Language, English Language, Italian Language
- director: Reha Erdem
- producers: İbrahim Yavuzaygen, Jacques Pomonti, Ömer Atay
- production design by Ömer Atay
- written by Reha Erdem
- cinematography by Uğur Eruzun
- edited by Nathalie LeGuay
- music by Denis Bisson
- genre: Drama
- released in (27 years ago)