On this page:
- ånge a.k.a. Angelina Jolie, DCMG, is an American actress and filmmaker. She has received an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards, and was named Hollywood's highest-paid actress by Forbes in 2009, 2011, and 2013. Jolie promotes humanitarian causes, and is noted for her work with refugees as a Special Envoy and former Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. She has been cited as the world's "most beautiful" woman by various media outlets, a title for which she has received substantial publicity.
- also known as Angelina Jolie Voight, AJ, Angie, Ange, Angelina
- born on (40 years ago) in Los Angeles, child of Marcheline Bertrand and Jon Voight
- ethnicity: Slovak American, Iroquois
- nationality: United States of America, Cambodia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- profession: Actor, model, voice actor, film director, screenwriter, film producer, writer, author
- read more about Angelina Jolie (actress)
- ånge a.k.a. Andrea Libman: Andrea Eva Libman is a Canadian actress, voice actress, pianist, and singer, whose most popular on-screen appearances are in Little Women, Andre and a guest-role on The X-Files.
- ånge a.k.a. Angelica Mandy: Angelica Joyce Mandy, född 25 augusti 1992 i Bath, England, är en brittisk skådespelerska.
- ånge a.k.a. Angie Bainbridge: Angie Lee Bainbridge, OAM is an Australian freestyle swimmer who specialises in the 200 m event.
- also known as Ange, Angie Lee Bainbridge
- born on (26 years ago) in Newcastle
- nationality: Australia
- education: University of Canberra
- profession: Swimmer
- medal: The London 2012 Summer Olympics - Silver medal for Australia in Swimming at the 2012 Summer Olympics – Women's 4 × 200 metre freestyle relay, with Brittany Elmslie, Melanie Schlanger, Alicia Coutts, Bronte Barratt, Blair Evans, Jade Neilsen, Kylie Palmer
ånge a.k.a. Ange is a French progressive rock band formed in September 1969 by the Décamps brothers, Francis and Christian.
- Christian Décamps (Vocals) since
- Francis Descamps (Keyboard) between and (25 years)
- Jean-Michel Brézovar (Guitar) between and (25 years)
- Daniel Haas (Bass guitar) between and (24 years)
- Gérard Jelsh (Drums) between and (26 years)
- Tristan Decamps (Keyboard) since
- Hassan Hajdi (Guitar) since
- Thierry Sidhoun (Bass guitar) since
- Benoît Cazzulini (Drums) since
- Jean-Claude Rio (Rhythm guitar) in
- Guenole Biger (Drums) in
- Jean-Pierre Guichard (Drums) between and (16 years)
- Claude Demet (Guitar) between and (12 years)
- Gérald Renard (Bass guitar) between and
- Mauro Serri (Guitar) in
- Jean-Marie Schreiner (Drums) between and (11 years)
- J. Frieden (Keyboard) in
- J. Migaud (Keyboard) in
- Robert Defer (Guitar) between and (10 years)
- Frédéric Chojnacki (Bass guitar) between and
- Serge Cuénot (Guitar) between and (8 years)
- Laurent Sigrist (Bass guitar) between and (5 years)
- Jean-Claude Potin (Drums) between and (4 years)
- Francis Meyer (Drums) in
- Martine Kesselburg (Vocals) between and (3 years)
- Fabrice Bony (Drums) in
- Jean-Pascal Boffo (Guitar) in
- Hervé Rouyer (Drums) between and (7 years)
- Caroline Crozat (Vocals) between and (9 years)
- Patrick Kachanian (Bass) in
- Gerald Fox (Bass) between and
- Francis Décamps between and (25 years)
- genres: Pop rock, Progressive rock
- albums: "Caricatures", "Le Cimetière des arlequins", "Au-delà du délire", "Émile Jacotey", "Par les fils de Mandrin", "En Concert 1970-1971", "Tome VI", "Guet-Apens", "Vu D'un Chien", "À Propos de...", "La Gare de Troyes", "Fou !", "Egna", "Sève qui peut", "Vagabondages", "Les larmes du Dalaï Lama", "Mémo", "Rideau !", "A... Dieu", "Master Série, Volume 1", "Master Série, Volume 2", "Ad Libitum" (disc 1), "La Voiture à Eau", "Rêves-Parties", "Culinaire Lingus", "Le tour de la question", "Tome 87", "Tout feu tout flamme", "Sans filet", "Le Bois Travaille Même Le Dimanche", "Ange", "Moyen-Âge", "Escale À Ch'tiland", "Un P'tit Tour Et Puis S'en Vont: Live 1995", "Souffleurs De Vers"
- ånge a.k.a. Ange is a fictional character from the 1984 film Les cavaliers de l'orage.
- ånge a.k.a. Ange is a fictional character from the 1986 film Jean de Florette.
- ånge a.k.a. Ange is a fictional character in the 2009 drama film Queen to Play.
- ånge a.k.a. Ange is a fictional character from the 2012 film Burn it up Djassa.
- ånge a.k.a. Ange is a fictional film character.
- ånge a.k.a. Ange is a fictional character from the anime tv series Koi suru Tenshi Angelique.
- "ånge" a.k.a. "Ange" is a musical album of Ange.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "ånge" a.k.a. "Ange" is a composition.
- ånge a.k.a. Ånge is a locality and the seat of Ånge Municipality in Västernorrland County, Sweden with 2,872 inhabitants in 2010.
- ånge a.k.a. Angé is a commune in the Loir-et-Cher département in central France.
- ånge a.k.a. Änge is a locality situated in Krokom Municipality, Jämtland County, Sweden with 314 inhabitants in 2010. It is situated 50 kilometres northwest of Östersund, the capital of Jämtland. Änge was until 1974 the seat of the former municipality Offerdal.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ånge
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ånge to see it in context!