- åsane a.k.a. Åsane is a borough of the city of Bergen in Hordaland county, Norway. The borough makes up the northern part of the city, north of the city centre.
- also known as Asane; Åsane, Bergen
- part of Bergen
- åsane a.k.a. Åsane is a former municipality in Hordaland county, Norway. The municipality existed from 1904 until 1972. The 71-square-kilometre municipality encompassed the northern part of the Bergen Peninsula, roughly corresponding to the present-day borough of Åsane in the city-municipality of Bergen. The administrative centre of the municipality was the village of Eidsvåg. The main church for the municipality was Åsane Church. Historically, the area was called Aasene, but with spelling reforms in the Norwegian language, the modern spelling has been Åsane since about 1920.
- åsane a.k.a. ASANE is an Aviation waypoint.
- also known as waypoint ASANE, fix ASANE, ASANE fix, ASANE waypoint
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Åsane
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: