On this page:
ærø a.k.a. Ærø is one of the Danish Baltic Sea islands, and part of Region of Southern Denmark. The western portion of the island was the municipality of Ærøskøbing; the eastern portion of the island was the municipality of Marstal. On January 1, 2006, they merged to form the Ærø municipality.
ærø a.k.a. Aero is a Rock and Alternative Metal band from Riverside County, California.
- genres: Alternative metal, Hard rock
- albums: "Aero", "Empty", "The Abnormalities of the World"
- ærø a.k.a. The Aero was a Czechoslovak automobile, manufactured between 1929 and 1947 by a well-known aircraft and car-body company owned by Dr. Kabes in Praha-Vysocany. Now Aero Vodochody produces aircraft only.
- ærø a.k.a. Aero: The Society of Air Transportation Aero SA was a Polish airline founded in Poznań in February 1925 by the members of the Association of Polish Pilots and based entirely on the Polish seed capital. It operated until 1928 and on 1 January 1929 it was merged with its main competitor Aerolot to form the newly founded Polish flag carrier LOT Polish Airlines.
- ærø a.k.a. Aero was formed in Culver City in 1944 to design and manufacture a light twin-engined transport aircraft, the Aero Commander.
ærø a.k.a. Aero appeared in the 2009 film The Collector.
- read more about Aero (film actor)
- ærø a.k.a. Aero, il cui vero nome è Melody Guthrie, è un personaggio dei fumetti, creato da Chris Claremont e da Jackson Guice e Kyle Baker, pubblicato dalla Marvel Comics. La sua prima apparizione è in New Mutants n. 42, sebbene sia irriconoscibile; si identifica come Aero solo molti anni dopo in The Uncanny X-Men n. 444.
- ærø a.k.a. Aero is a fictional character from the 2012 film Flatland 2: Sphereland.
- "ærø" a.k.a. "AERO" is a 2004 album of electronic music by Jean Michel Jarre. It is composed of previously released tracks re-recorded in 5.1 surround sound plus three new tracks and a bonus live track. All tracks are sewn together through surround-sound "Scenes".
- "ærø" a.k.a. "aero" is a musical EP of Max Marlow.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "ærø" a.k.a. "Aero" is a musical album of Ticon.
- released in (12 years ago)
- "ærø" a.k.a. "Aero" is a musical album of Elektra.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "ærø" a.k.a. "Aero": Aero is the third album by American Rock band Aero. The album is their first on a major label, released June 14, 2005 on Atlantic Records. The album debuted at #45 on the Billboard 200 chart and at #171 on the UK album charts. Eventually, the album peaked at #29 in the US in late August 2005 due to the success of the first single, "Changing". Sonically, the album continues Aero's style of their previous albums while hitting both ends of the spectrum showing a heavier side and a softer side.
ærø a.k.a. Aero is a chocolate product originally created by Rowntree's in 1935 and manufactured by Nestlé since 1988. Aero is known for its unique "bubbly" texture inside the bar and is available in many different forms including Aero Bars and Aero Biscuits.
- also known as Aero Barre
- ærø a.k.a. aero: .aero is a Sponsored top-level domain used in the Domain Name System of the Internet. It is the first sponsored top-level domain based on a single industrial theme. The aero domain is reserved for companies, organizations, associations, government agencies, and individuals in aviation-related fields. It was created in 2002 and is operated by SITA. SITA created and operates the Dot Aero Council.
- also known as .aero
- official website: www.information.aero
- ærø a.k.a. The Aero was the creation of Narazo Shamazu, who had built motorcycles under the NS name prior to World War I. The Aero was manufactured between 1925 and 1927, and featured 250cc and 633cc single-cylinder engines.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ÆRø
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: