Æthelbald of Wessex
On this page:
Who is Æthelbald of Wessex?
æthelbald Of Wessex a.k.a. Æthelbald of Wessex: King Æthelbald of Wessex or Ethelbald was the second of the five sons of King Æthelwulf of Wessex and Osburh. He was king of Wessex from 858 to 860.
- also known as Ethelbald of Wessex, Æþelbald of Wessex
- born in (1182 years ago) in Wessex, child of Osburh and Æthelwulf of Wessex
- nationality: England
- religion: Christianity
- Marriage with Judith of Flanders
- died on (1155 years ago) in Wessex
- buried in Sherborne Abbey
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Æthelbald of Wessex
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: