ÇAN appears in many tongue twisters:
- How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
- I would if I could! But I can't, so I won't!
- Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
ÇAN appears in the following pangrams (sentences using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Jacky can now give six big tips from the old quiz. (39 letters)
- How razorback-jumping frogs can level six piqued gymnasts! (Used for font samples by the Macintosh computers, System 7 era; 49 letters)
ÇAN appears in many palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Can I attain a 'C'?
- Evil, in a can I live.
- Mike, can Ellen ace Kim?
The word can is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ÇAN (town)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Go to the rhymes of ÇAN to find other words with regular correspondence of the sounds!