On this page:
çama? a.k.a. Cama is a municipality in the district of Moesa in the Swiss canton of Graubünden.
- çama? a.k.a. Cama: A cama is a hybrid between a male dromedary camel and a female llama, and has been produced via artificial insemination at the Camel Reproduction Centre in Dubai. The first cama was born on January 14, 1998. The aim was to create an animal capable of higher wool production than the llama, with the size and strength of a camel and a cooperative temperament.
- çama? a.k.a. The Caribbean martin or white-bellied martin is a large swallow.
- also known as CAMA
- çama? a.k.a. Ebrié Language: Ebrié, or Cama, is spoken in Ivory Coast and Ghana. It is a Potou language of the Kwa branch of the Niger–Congo family of languages.
- also known as Cama, Tchaman, Kyama, Tyama, Caman, Tsama
- çama? a.k.a. Calmodulin III is a protein.
- also known as Calmodulin 3; CaMIII; PHKD3; PHKD; Calm3; Phosphorylase kinase, delta; Cam III; CaMA
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Çama?
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Çama? to find many related words and phrases!