On this page:
- Çanta a.k.a. Canta is a town in the Lima Region, in western Peru. The town is located on the Chillón River and is the capital of the Canta Province. With a population of 2,918, it is also the capital of Canta District. It is frequently visited by tourists from Lima because of its quietness and the beauty of its natural landscapes. The town's altitude is 2,819 m. above sea.
- Çanta a.k.a. Cantá is a municipality located in the mideast of the state of Roraima in Brazil. Its population is 9,511 and its area is 7,665 km².
Çanta a.k.a. The Canta is a two-seat microcar from the Netherlands specifically created for disabled drivers. It was developed in 1995 by Waaijenberg together with the Delft University of Technology. In addition to the standard petrol-engined production models, an electric Canta was designed for the German market but it has remained at the prototype stage. In the Netherlands, it is classified as a mobility aid because the width of the vehicle is only 1.10 metres, thus it may - unlike larger microcars - be used on cycle paths as well as sidewalks and footpaths; in addition a driver's license is not required.
Çanta a.k.a. Canta is a fictional character from the 2010 film Neds.
- "Çanta" a.k.a. "Canta" is a musical album of Horacio Guarany.
- released in (57 years ago)
- "Çanta" a.k.a. "Canta" is a musical album of Agnès Jaoui.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Çanta" a.k.a. "Canta" is a musical album of Lulacruza.
- "Çanta" a.k.a. "Canta" is a composition.
- music by Marta Gómez
"Çanta" a.k.a. "The Briefcase" is a 2005 drama short film written and directed by Emre Şahin.
- read more about The Briefcase
Çanta a.k.a. Canta is the official magazine of the University of Canterbury Students' Association of the University of Canterbury, established in 1930.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Çanta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Çanta to find many related words and phrases!