On this page:
çark a.k.a. Cark is a village in Cumbria, England. It lies on the B5278 road to Haverthwaite and is ½ mile north of Flookburgh, 2 miles southwest of Cartmel and 3 miles west of Grange-over-Sands.
"çark" a.k.a. "Cark" is a 1987 drama film written by Hasmet Zeybek and directed by Muzaffer Hiçdurmaz.
- also known as Çark
- starring: İhsan Yüce as Salim
- released in (28 years ago)
- çark a.k.a. Tnni3k: TNNI3 interacting kinase is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TNNI3K gene.
- also known as TNNI3 interacting kinase, Cark, cardiac ankyrin repeat kinase
- çark a.k.a. TNNI3 interacting kinase is a gene.
- also known as cardiac ankyrin repeat kinase
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Çark
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Çark to find many related words and phrases!