On this page:
çelebi a.k.a. Çelebi is a town and district of Kırıkkale Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 7,210 of which 3,333 live in the town of Çelebi.
- çelebi a.k.a. Celebi is a fictional character from Pokemon.
- çelebi a.k.a. Çelebi is a fictional character from the 2009 TV Series Aynadaki düsman.
- çelebi a.k.a. Celebi is a Pokémon species in Nintendo and Game Freak's Pokémon franchise. Created by Ken Sugimori, it first appeared in the video games Pokémon Gold and Silver and later appeared in various merchandise, spinoff titles, and animated and printed adaptations of the franchise. Celebi appears with central roles in the anime movies Pokémon 4Ever and Zoroark: Master of Illusions. In the Pokémon Adventures manga, one of the main antagonists, Pryce, seeks Celebi so he can travel back in time.
- also known as Serebī
- çelebi a.k.a. The Çelebi are a Kurdish tribe that are known for their closeness to the Turkish state.
- çelebi a.k.a. Celebi is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Celebi
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Çelebi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Çelebi to see it in context!