On this page:
- çorum a.k.a. Çorum is a landlocked northern Anatolian city that is the capital of the Çorum Province of Turkey. Çorum is located inland in the central Black Sea Region of Turkey, and is approximately 244 km from Ankara and 608 km from Istanbul. The city has an elevation of 801 m above sea level, a surface area of 12,820 km², and as of the 2009 census, a population of 218,130.
- çorum a.k.a. Çorum Province: Çorum is a province in the Black Sea Region of Turkey, but lying inland and having more characteristics of Central Anatolia than the Black Sea coast.
- çorum a.k.a. Corum: Montpellier's Corum is a building that houses both a conference centre and a opera house, and is located in the centre of the city in southern France.
- part of Montpellier
çorum a.k.a. Corum is a Swiss watchmaker based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Canton of Neuchâtel. Founded in 1955, it makes high-quality and high-price watches, many of which are limited editions. The benchmark watch series for Corum is its "Admiral's Cup" series.
- also known as Montres Corum SàRL, Hãng Corum, 昆崙表
- official website: www.corum.ch
"çorum" a.k.a. "Corum" is a book by Michael Moorcock.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1992
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Corum
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Corum to see it in context!