On this page:
- èze a.k.a. Èze is a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department in southeastern France, not far from the city of Nice.
- èze a.k.a. Ministro Pistarini International Airport, known as Ezeiza International Airport owing to its location in the Ezeiza Partido in Greater Buenos Aires, is an international airport 22 kilometres south-southwest of Buenos Aires, the capital city of Argentina. It is the country's largest international airport by number of passengers handled—85% of international traffic—and is a hub for international flights of Aerolíneas Argentinas and LAN Argentina. Covering 3,475 hectares, the airport serves Buenos Aires and its metropolitan area. It has been operated by Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 S.A. since 1998.
Who is Èze?
èze a.k.a. Ezequiel Cirigliano: Ezequiel Corigliano is a football player.
- also known as Ezequiel Adrián Cirigliano, El Chili, El Mini Xavi, Ciri, Eze, El Jefecito
- born on (22 years ago) in Caseros, Buenos Aires
- nationality: Argentina, Italy
- profession: Football player
èze a.k.a. Eze is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Wild.
- èze a.k.a. Eze is an Igbo word which means King, with further implied meaning of "chieftain" of the tribe or kingdom. Such words as Igwe and Obi plus others are used by Igbo people as titles of respect and homage to the Eze. Igwe is derived from the Igbo word Igwekala or Eluigwekala, "the sky or heaven above the sky is higher or bigger than land", implying that the Eze is a higher servant of the people. Obi is normally the centre building for receiving visitors in an Igbo leader's or man's homestead; and when used as a title of respect for the Eze, Obi implies: "the one who sits in the throne house or heart of the Kingdom.
- èze a.k.a. Uzekwe Language: The Zekwe language, Uzekwe, is an Upper Cross River language of Nigeria.
- also known as Ezekwe, Zekwe language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Èze
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Johnson's English Dictionary (1844)
by Samuel Johnson
To ABU'SEğ, A-bèze'. 437.
A Critical Pronouncing Dictionary and Expositor of the English Language ... Abridged and Adapted to the Use of the Citizens of the United States (1824)
by John Walker
alArose, A-rèze'. preterit of the verb Arise master of the art of numbers • Around, A-röūnd'. ad. on every side Arithmetic, A-rith'mē-tlt. s. the science Around, A-r óðnd'. prep. about o of numbers Arouse, A-róüze'. v. a. wake, raise up Ark, Ark. s. a ...
by Thomas Sheridan
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Èze
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Èze to learn how to say it correctly!