On this page:
- élu a.k.a. Elu is one of the woredas in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia. Part of the Southwest Shewa Zone, Elu is bordered on the south by Becho, on the west by Dawo, on the north by West Shewa Zone, and on the east by the Awash which spearates it from Alem Gena. Towns in Elu include Debre Genet and Tagi.
- part of Ethiopia
- élu a.k.a. Guemar Airport is the airport for El Oued, Algeria. Located near the community of Guemar, it lies about 20 kilometres north of El Oued.
- part of Algeria
élu a.k.a. Élu is a musical group.
- also known as Elu
- albums: "December", "Love", "Sensuality 2002", "Songs of Devotion", "Beautiful Things"
- official website: www.elumusic.com
- élu a.k.a. Elu: The Eḷu language is the ancestral form of the Sinhala language, a Middle Indo-Iranian language or Prakrit of the 3rd century BCE. R. C.
- élu a.k.a. Elu Language: Elu is an Austronesian language spoken on the northern coast of Manus Island, New Guinea.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ÉLU
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: