On this page:
- édgars a.k.a. Edgars is a fictional character from the TV Series Neprata cena.
- édgars a.k.a. Edgars is a fictional character from the 1974 film Juras varti.
"édgars" a.k.a. "Edgars" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Māris Šverns
édgars a.k.a. Edgar Award: The Edgar Allan Poe Awards, named after Edgar Allan Poe, are presented every year by the Mystery Writers of America, based in New York City. They honor the best in mystery fiction, non-fiction, television, film, and theater published or produced in the previous year.
- also known as Edgar Allan Poe Award, Edgars, Nagrada Edgar Allan Poe
- official website: www.theedgars.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Édgars
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Édgars to see it in context!