Édith Scob (actress)
On this page:
Who is Édith Scob?
Édith Scob: Edith Scob is a French actress, best known for her role as the daughter with a disfigured face in Eyes Without a Face.
- also known as Edith Scob, Edith Helena Vladimirovna Scobeltzine
- born on (77 years ago) in Paris
- ethnicity: French people
- nationality: France
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Georges Aperghis since
- played Mme Chantal in "The Lost Domain"
- played Hélène in "Summer Hours"
- played Christiane Génessier in "Eyes Without a Face"
- played Leone in "That Day"
- played Manesquier's Sister in "The Man on the Train"
- played Oriane de Guermantes in "Time Regained"
- played Jacqueline Favraux in "Judex"
- "Down to Earth"
- played Anne de la Trave in "Thérèse Desqueyroux"
- played Mireille, la mère de Yanis in "The Code"
- played Countess Geneviève de Morangias in "Brotherhood of the Wolf"
- played La femme en voiture in "The Lovers on the Bridge"
- played La dame du 223 in "The Ring Finger"
- played Virgin Mary in "The Milky Way"
- played Lucy Jüst in "Heartbeat Detector"
- played Laurence in "Comedy of Innocence"
- played Sylvia in "Vidocq"
- played Mademoiselle Lainé in "You Will Be Mine"
- "The Burning Court"
- played Madeleine in "A Butterfly Kiss"
- "Par exemple, Electre"
- played Céline in "Holy Motors"
- played L'infermière in "Thomas the Impostor"
- played Angélique #1 in "The Suspended Vocation"
- played La folle qui chante in "Head Against the Wall"
- played First Woman in Vigil in "Savage Souls"
- played Hélène Brückner in "Komma"
- "La Chambre obscure"
- played Edith (Monod's wife) in "The Old Maid"
- played Mme Arbesault in "Bon Voyage"
- played Madame de Bressigny in "Gemma Bovery"
- played La mère de Cléo in "Ennui Ennui"
- played La Dame in "Clay"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to César Award for Best Supporting Actress - "Summer Hours"
- nominated to César Award for Best Supporting Actress - "Holy Motors"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Édith Scob (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: