- "él" a.k.a. "Él", by Luis Buñuel, is a Mexican film based upon the novel by Mercedes Pinto. It deals with many themes common to Buñuel’s cinema, including a May–December romance between a woman and her obsessively overprotective bourgeois husband, and touches of surrealism. The film was entered into the 1953 Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as This Strange Passion, Him, Torments
- country: Mexico
- language: Spanish Language
- producer: Óscar Dancigers
- production design by Edward Fitzgerald
- written by Luis Buñuel & Luis Alcoriza
- based on "Él" by Mercedes Pinto, Luis Buñuel, Luis Alcoriza
- cinematography by Gabriel Figueroa
- edited by Carlos Savage
- music by Luis Hernández Bretón
- set decoration by Pablo Galván
- genre: Drama
- released in (63 years ago)
- "él" a.k.a. "Él": ELLE also known as Él, is a Japanese adult visual novel developed by the ELF Corporation which was originally released on June 13, 1991. A remake produced by ELF Corporation retitled Él was released September 29, 2000. Green Bunny produced an anime original video animation titled Él which was released in two volumes in 2001. The series depicts the survivors of a nuclear war that are gathered in a single, tightly-monitored city.
- "él" a.k.a. "Away" is a short drama film written and directed by Roland Ferge.
- also known as weg, el
- country: Hungary
- language: Hungarian language
- producer: Roland Ferge
- written by Roland Ferge
- cinematography by Ákos Kovács
- edited by Ágota Kobra & Réka Pálfalvi
- music by Ági Kazai
- genre: Drama
- released on
- él a.k.a. El is a fictional character from the television program Shugo-Chara.
- also known as Eru
- él a.k.a. Él is a fictional character from the 2014 film Mercy.
- él a.k.a. El is a fictional character from the 2012 film "Inverse, Three and a Half Turns Position C".
- él a.k.a. El is a fictional character from the 1985 short film The Magic Portal.
- él a.k.a. El is a fictional character from the 2004 film Brother to Brother.
- él a.k.a. El is a fictional character from the 2013 film El piensa ella piensa.
- él a.k.a. El is a fictional character from the 2001 film Lying in Wait.
- "él" a.k.a. "El": Te Prometo is the debut album from Mexican pop music singer and actress Lucerito. It was released in 1982 when she was 13 years old, and she had a great acceptance in the Mexican audience. This album is also known with the title Él. It was produced by Sergio Andrade.
- "él" a.k.a. "Él" was the Spanish entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1982, performed in Spanish by Lucía.
- "él" a.k.a. "El" is a musical album of Ours.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "él" a.k.a. "EL" is a musical album of Su Presencia.
- released in (4 years ago)
- él a.k.a. Ellen Hollman is an American actress.
- él a.k.a. E.L: Elom Adablah, better known by his stage name EL, is an award-winning Ghanaian record producer, rapper and sound engineer.
- él a.k.a. Elsie Fisher is an actress and voice actress.
- él a.k.a. Elissa Sursara is an Australian wildlife expert and journalist. She is a blogger on National Geographic NewsWatch. She is the ambassador for the World Wildlife Fund climate change campaign Earth Hour, Australia Zoo’s Wildlife Hospital and Wildlife Warriors, and Sea Shepherd Conservation Society with which she serves as an Antarctic campaigns crew member. In October 2012, she joined the cast of Animal Planet’s documentary series Whale Wars.
- él a.k.a. Eleanor Calder is a model.
- él a.k.a. Elena Levon is an actress.
- él a.k.a. Alexander Nibley is the father of screenwriter Sloan Nibley.
- él a.k.a. Elmer Ahlwardt is an actor.
- also known as El
- profession: Actor
- read more about Elmer Ahlwardt (actor)
- él a.k.a. Air Nippon Co., Ltd., was a regional airline based in the Shiodome City Center complex in Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
- él a.k.a. él Records: él is an English independent record label founded by Mike Alway and part of Cherry Red Records.
- also known as Él, Él Records
- official website: www.cherryred.co.uk/el.asp
- él a.k.a. E-Liner Airways Inc., better known as DBA, was established in 1993. The company started with sightseeing flights and day tours to Aruba and Bonaire. It is based at the Hato International Airport, Willemstad, Curaçao.
- él a.k.a. Greek Language: Greek is an independent branch of the Indo-European family of languages, native to the southern Balkans, the Aegean Islands, western Asia Minor, southern Italy and Cyprus. It has the longest documented history of any Indo-European language, spanning 34 centuries of written records. Its writing system has been the Greek alphabet for the majority of its history; other systems, such as Linear B and the Cypriot syllabary, were used previously. The alphabet arose from the Phoenician script and was in turn the basis of the Latin, Cyrillic, Coptic, and many other writing systems.
- also known as Romaic, Graecae, Neo-hellenic, Grec, Ellinika, Greek, Greco, Modern Greek (1453-)
- él a.k.a. El: ʾĒl is a Northwest Semitic word meaning "deity".
- also known as 埃爾
- él a.k.a. El is a letter of the Cyrillic script.
- also known as El (ซีริลลิก)
- él a.k.a. Modern Greek refers to the dialects and varieties of the Greek language spoken in the modern era.
- also known as 现代希腊语
- él a.k.a. El is a crater on Ganymede. It has a small "pit" in its center. Craters with such a "central pit" are common across Ganymede and are especially intriguing since they may reveal secrets about the structure of the satellite's shallow subsurface.
- él a.k.a. lipase, endothelial is a gene.
- also known as lipoprotein lipase H, endothelial lipase, endothelial cell-derived lipase
- él a.k.a. tubulin folding cofactor E-like is a gene.
- also known as E-like, catastrophin, leucine rich repeat containing 35, tubulin-specific chaperone e-like
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Él to learn how to say it correctly!