Élisabeth Marguerite d'Orléans
On this page:
Who is Élisabeth Marguerite d'Orléans?
élisabeth Marguerite D'orléans a.k.a. Élisabeth Marguerite d'Orléans: Élisabeth Marguerite d'Orléans., known as Isabelle d'Orléans, was the Duchess of Alençon and, during her husband's lifetime, Duchess of Angoulême. She was a daughter of Gaston d'Orléans and a first cousin of Louis XIV of France. She has no descendants today. She was suo jure Duchess of Alençon and Angoulême.
- also known as Élisabeth Marguerite of Orléans
- born on (368 years ago) in Luxembourg Palace, child of Marguerite of Lorraine and Gaston, Duke of Orléans
- nationality: Kingdom of France
- Marriage with Louis Joseph, Duke of Guise since
- parent of François Joseph, Duke of Guise
- died on (319 years ago) in Palace of Versailles
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Élisabeth Marguerite d'Orléans
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: