Émile Sauret (composer)
On this page:
Who is Émile Sauret?
Émile Sauret was a French violinist and composer. Sauret wrote over 100 violin pieces, including a famous cadenza for the first movement of Niccolò Paganini's First Violin Concerto, and the "Gradus ad Parnassum".
- also known as Соре, Эмиль
- born on (162 years ago) in Dun-sur-Auron
- nationality: France
- with Teresa Carreño since
- died on (95 years ago) in London
- albums: "Music for Violin and Piano: Scènes villageoises / Souvenirs d'Orient / Souvenir de Los Angeles / Farfalla / Scherzo fantastique (violin: Michi Wiancko, piano: Dina Vainshtein)"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Émile Sauret (composer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: