On this page:
Who is Éric Cantona?
éric Cantona a.k.a. Eric Cantona: Éric Daniel Pierre Cantona is a French actor and former international footballer for the French national team. He played for Auxerre, Martigues, Marseille, Bordeaux, Montpellier, Nîmes and Leeds United before ending his career at Manchester United where he won four Premier League titles in five years and two League and FA Cup Doubles. Cantona won the old first division with Leeds in 1992 meaning that he won the title every season he completed in England. Blackburn Rovers won in 1995 when he was banned and he missed the end of the season.
- also known as King Cantona, Eric the Red, Éric Daniel Pierre Cantona, Éric Cantona, The King, King Eric
- born on (48 years ago) in Marseille, child of Albert Cantona and Éléonore Raurich
- ethnicity: Spanish immigration to France
- nationality: France, Spain
- profession: Actor, soccer player, film producer, football player
- parent of
- played Monsieur de Foix in "Elizabeth"
- played Man At Bar in "Jack Says"
- played Eric Cantona in "Looking for Eric"
- played Thierry Grimandi in "French Film"
- "Something About Beckham"
- played Manuel Makarov in "De force"
- played Lionel (un rugbyman) in "Happiness Is in the Field"
- played Jo Sardi in "Children of the Marshlands"
- played Michel, the night watchman in "Hip Moves"
- played Le commissaire Séléna in "The Overeater"
- played L'Étalon in "You and the Night"
- played Damien Forgeat in "Switch"
- played Gérard in "Together Is Too Much"
- played L'entraîneur de foot in "Porn in the Hood"
- played Eric in "Etreinte"
- played Michael Lombardi in "La liste"
- played Jack in "Papillon noir"
- played Alban in "Le deuxième souffle"
- played Pierre in "La vie est a nous!"
- "Une belle histoire"
- played Un comédien qui refuse de tourner avec Laurent in "The Car Keys"
- played Joueur de petanque 2 in "The High Life"
- played Antoine Capella in "Mookie"
- played The Corsican in "The Salvation"
- TV series: "The Football Years"
- film directed: Apporte-moi ton amour
éric Cantona a.k.a. Eric Cantona is a fictional representation of the actor and former football player Eric Cantona.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Éric Cantona
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Éric Cantona
If you have only one passion in life - football - and you pursue it to the exclusion of everything else, it becomes very dangerous. When you stop doing this activity it is as though you are dying. The death of that activity is a death in itself. (Eric Cantona)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Éric Cantona to see it in context!