On this page:
"Ídolos" is a film, directed by Florián Rey.
- country: Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- genres: Comedy, Romance Film
- released in (72 years ago)
- Ídolos a.k.a. Idolos: The third season of Ídolos Portugal premiered in October 2009 on SIC over four years after the second season finished.
- official website: idolos.sapo.pt
- Ídolos was a Brazilian reality television competition to find new solo singing talent. Part of the Idol franchise, it was created by Simon Fuller as a spin-off from the British show Pop Idol, of which two series were broadcast between 2001 and 2003.
- Ídolos is a Portuguese reality television show based on the popular British show Pop Idol. The show is a contest to determine the best young singer in Portugal. The first two seasons were hosted by Sílvia Alberto and Pedro Granger. The show, then went to a sort of hiatus, and, after only a lukewarm reaction by the viewers for season two, the show has officially been replaced by another casting show on its broadcast station, Família Superstar, which ended in 2008.
- Ídolos a.k.a. Idolos: Débora Teixeira, Paulo Marques, Pablo Oliveira and Solange Muxanga left the competition in this semi-finals round. Now, the Top 10 is found.
- Ídolos a.k.a. Idolos: The fourth season of Ídolos Portugal premiered in 24 July, on SIC., with the castings being held in Lisbon. Sandra Pereira won the show, making her the first female winner of the series. Runner-Up was Martim Vicente, who was the judges' wildcard choice making the top 10.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ídolos
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: