Ólafur Jóhann Ólafsson
On this page:
Who is Ólafur Jóhann Ólafsson?
ólafur Jóhann ólafsson a.k.a. Ólafur Jóhann Ólafsson was born in Reykjavik, Iceland on September 26, 1962. He studied physics as a Wien Scholar at Brandeis University. He is the author of three previous novels, The Journey Home, Absolution and Walking Into the Night, and a story collection, Valentines. His books have been published to critical acclaim in more than twenty languages. He is the recipient of the O. Henry Award and the Icelandic Literary Award, was shortlisted for the Frank O’Connor Prize, and has twice been nominated for the IMPAC Award. He is the Executive Vice President of Time Warner and he lives in New York City with his wife Anna Ólafsdóttir and three children.
- also known as Olafur Johann Olafsson, Olaf Olafsson
- born on (53 years ago) in Reykjavik
- nationality: Iceland
- education: Bachelor of Science (Physics) at Brandeis University
- profession: Writer, businessperson
- written works: "Restoration", "Valentines", "Walking into the Night", "The Journey Home", "Absolution"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ólafur Jóhann Ólafsson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: