Óscar Jaenada (actor)
On this page:
Who is Óscar Jaenada?
Óscar Jaenada is a Spanish actor of Romani origin. He has acted in more than forty films since 1999.
- also known as Òscar Jaenada, Óscar Jaenada Gajo, Oscar Jaenada
- born on (39 years ago) in Esplugues de Llobregat
- nationality: Spain
- profession: Actor
- Domestic partnership with Barbara Goenaga
- played Josu Jon in "Todos estamos invitados"
- played Cougar in "The Losers"
- played Camarón in "Camarón: When Flamenco Became Legend"
- played Alfredo in "November"
- played Román in "Circuit"
- played Alberto in "El Juego de la Verdad"
- played Fali in "XXL"
- played Spaniard in "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"
- "The Cold Light of Day"
- played Chaflan in "Hands of Stone"
- played Lucas in "Looking For Eimish"
- played Ramos in "Hold Up!"
- played Nicolás Tremel in "The Valdemar Legacy"
- played David in "Trash"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Goya Award for Best New Actor - "November"
- nominated to Goya Award for Best Actor - "Camarón: When Flamenco Became Legend"
- Goya Award for Best Actor - "Camarón: When Flamenco Became Legend"
- official website: www.oscarjaenada.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Óscar Jaenada (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: