On this page:
Definition of the noun oscars
What does oscars mean as a name of something?
- óscars a.k.a. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is a professional honorary organization dedicated to the advancement of the arts and sciences of motion pictures. The Academy's corporate management and general policies are overseen by a Board of Governors, which includes representatives from each of the craft branches.
- also known as AMPAS, Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, The Oscars, Oscars
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Creative Achievement In Interactive Media - "Oscar Digital Experience" (The 83rd Annual Academy Awards), with Disney–ABC Television Group
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Creative Achievement In Interactive Media - "Oscar Digital Experience" (The 83rd Annual Academy Awards), with Disney–ABC Television Group
- official website: www.oscars.org
- óscars a.k.a. Pat & Oscar's: Pat & Oscar's, formerly known as "Oscar's", is a restaurant chain with about 20 locations in California. The first location was opened in 1991.
- also known as Oscar's
- official website: patandoscarstemecula.com
"óscars" a.k.a. "Oscars" is a musical album of Luis Cobos.
- released in (21 years ago)
óscars a.k.a. The Academy Awards ceremony (The Oscars): Academy Award Ceremony is a recurring event held every year.
- also known as Academy Award Ceremony, Academy Awards, Academy Awards Announced, The Oscars, Oscars, Oscars Announced, Oscar Night, Oscars Night, Oscar Awards, Oscars Awards
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for oscars
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about oscars
Generally with the Oscars or the Emmys there isn't much you can do until the nominations are announced. Then you know what kind of year you're dealing with - what's been overlooked, what the issues are. (Bruce Vilanch)
more quotes about Óscars...
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of oscars to see it in context!