On this page:
ôte a.k.a. OTE: Hellenic Telecommunications Organization S.A., usually known by its Greek initials OTE, is the dominant telecommunications provider in Greece. Along with its subsidiaries, is one of the largest telecom groups in South Eastern Europe. OTE Group offers broadband services, fixed and mobile telephony, high-speed data communications and leased lines services. In addition, the Group in Greece is involved in a range of activities, notably satellite communications, real-estate and professional training. At present, OTE companies employ about 30,000 people in 4 countries. Formerly a state-owned monopoly, OTE's privatization started in 1996 and is now listed on the Athens and London Stock Exchanges. Since July 2009 Deutsche Telekom is the largest shareholder of the company.
- also known as Hellenic Telecoms S.A., Hellenic Telecommunications Organization S.A., Hellenic Telecom, 希腊电信公司
- official website: www.ote.gr
- also known as Ôte
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- released on (23 years ago)
- read more about Ōte (film)
"ôte" a.k.a. "Ote" is a musical EP of Stigma.
- released in (15 years ago)
- ôte a.k.a. Ocean Thermal Energy Corporation is a renewable energy and drinkable water provider with operations in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, The Bahamas and Cayman Islands.
- also known as OTE Corp., OTE, OTE Corporation
- official website: www.otecorporation.com
- ôte a.k.a. Otomi, Mezquital Language is an human language.
- also known as Otomí del Valle del Mezquital; Hñahñu; Otomi, Mezquital
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ôte
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Ôte to learn how to say it correctly!