Ödön von Horváth
On this page:
Who is Ödön von Horváth?
ödön Von Horváth a.k.a. Ödön von Horváth: Edmund Josef von Horváth was a German-writing Austro-Hungarian-born playwright and novelist. He preferred the Hungarian version of his first name and published as Ödön von Horváth.
- also known as Odon von Horvath, Ödön Horváth, Edmund Josef von Horváth, Ödön Horvath, Ödön von Horvath
- born on (114 years ago) in Rijeka
- nationality: Austria, Hungary
- profession: Writer
- died on (77 years ago) in Paris
- buried in Heiligenstädter Friedhof
- read more about Ödön von Horváth (writer)
ödön Von Horváth a.k.a. Odon Von Horvath is a fictional character of the 1987 Polish drama film Opowiesci Hollywoodu.
- also known as Ödön von Horváth
- in films:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ödön von Horváth
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ödön von Horváth to see it in context!