Who is Öljaitü?
öljaitü a.k.a. Öljaitü: Öljeitü, Oljeitu, Olcayto or Uljeitu, Öljaitu, Ölziit, also known as Muhammad Khodabandeh, was the eighth Ilkhanid dynasty ruler in Tabriz, Iran from 1304 to 1316. His name "Ölziit" means "blessed" in the Mongolian language.
- also known as Öljeitü, Oljeitu
- born in (737 years ago), child of Arghun
- ethnicity: Mongols
- religion: Islam, Christianity
- parent of Abu Sa'id Bahadur Khan
- died on (699 years ago) in Soltaniyeh
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Öljaitü
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: