On this page:
Who is Ömer Seyfettin?
ömer Seyfettin a.k.a. Ömer Seyfettin, also Omer Seyfeddin, was a Turkish nationalist writer from late 19th to early 20th century, considered to be one of the greatest modern Turkish authors. His work is much praised for simplifying the Turkish language from the Persian and Arabic words and phrases that were common at the time.
- also known as Omer Seyfettin
- born on (131 years ago) in Gönen
- nationality: Turkey
- profession: Writer, novelist, author, teacher, military officer
- died on (95 years ago) in Istanbul
- read more about Ömer Seyfettin (novelist)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ömer Seyfettin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: