- ørland a.k.a. Orland is a city in Glenn County, California. The population was 7,291 at the 2010 census, up from 6,281 at the 2000 census, making Orland the most populous city in Glenn County. Orland is located 16 miles north of Willows, at an elevation of 259 feet. Interstate 5, passes west of the downtown area while State Route 32 passes through downtown. The default numbers for wired telephones in Orland are 865-xxxx.
- ørland a.k.a. Ørland is a municipality in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway. It is part of the Fosen region. The administrative centre of the municipality is the town of Brekstad. Other villages include Uthaug, Opphaug, and Ottersbo. Brekstad declared itself to be a town in 2005.
- ørland a.k.a. Orland is a town located in the northwest corner of Steuben County, Indiana in Millgrove Township at the intersection of State Road 120 and State Road 327. The population was 434 at the 2010 census. Orland was founded by John Stocker.
- ørland a.k.a. Orland is a town in Hancock County, Maine, United States. The population was 2,225 at the 2010 census.
- ørland a.k.a. Orland, Ohio: Orland is an unincorporated community in Swan Township, Vinton County, Ohio, in the United States.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ørland
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ørland to see it in context!