On this page:
Who is Øystein Ore?
øystein Ore a.k.a. Øystein Ore: Oystein Ore was a Norwegian mathematician.
- also known as Oystein Ore
- born on (116 years ago) in Oslo
- nationality: Norway, United States of America
- education: PhD (Mathematics) at University of Oslo, graduated in
- profession: Mathematician
- died on (47 years ago) in Oslo
- buried in Grove Street Cemetery
- written works: "Pascal and the invention of probability theory", "Cardano, the gambling scholar", "Graphs and Their Uses", "Number Theory and Its History", "Invitation to Number Theory", "The four-color problem"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Natural Sciences, US & Canada (Mathematics)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Øystein Ore
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: