On this page:
- árni Sveinsson a.k.a. Árni Sveinsson is an Icelandic former footballer who played as a midfielder. He won 50 caps for the Iceland national football team between 1975 and 1985.
- born on (59 years ago) in Iceland
- árni Sveinsson a.k.a. Árni Sveinsson: Arni Sveinsson is a film director and voice actor.
- profession: Voice actor, film director
- read more about Árni Sveinsson (film director)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for árni Sveinsson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: