ASA appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Some dramas, Asa, mar demos.
- "A sad dash to get a nose-ring is a sign I resonate," goths add, Asa.
- "A sad lot is a set unimposing," I say, "a sign I sop minutes as I told Asa."
On this page:
- åsa a.k.a. Asa: Aṣa is a Nigerian French singer-songwriter, and recording artist. Her stage name "Aṣa" means "Hawk" in Yoruba.
- also known as Așa, Bukola Elemide, Aṣa
- born in (33 years ago) in Paris
- nationality: Nigeria
- education: Federal Government College Enugu
- genres: Jazz, Soul music, Indie pop, Pop music
- albums: "Aṣa", "Live Session EP", "Beautiful Imperfection", "Withdrawal EP", "Elle", "Your Secret EP", "Sanctuary", "Arcane", "Bed of Stone", "Heartbeats", "Sweeter Things EP"
- official website: asa-official.com
- åsa a.k.a. Asa was, according to the Hebrew Bible, the third king of the Kingdom of Judah and the fifth king of the House of David. He was the son of Abijam, grandson of Rehoboam, and great-grandson of Solomon. The Hebrew Bible gives the period of his reign as 41 years. His reign is dated between 913-910 BC to 873-869 BC. He was succeeded by Jehoshaphat, his son. According to Thiele's chronology, when Asa became very ill, he made Jehoshaphat coregent. Asa died two years into the coregency.
- åsa a.k.a. Asbjørn Krogtoft is a musical artist, musician, lyricist, composer.
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a member of Wagakki Band.
- member of musical group Wagakki Band (Bass)
åsa a.k.a. ÅsA is a musical group.
- also known as AsA
- album: "On/Off"
- official website: www.asaweb.co.uk
- åsa a.k.a. Åsa is a fictional character from the 2004 film The Ketchup Effect.
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a fictional character from the movie Project A-ko.
- åsa a.k.a. Aša is a fictional character in the 1964 film Black Peter.
- åsa a.k.a. Åsa is a fictional character from the 2008 film The Swimsuit Issue.
- åsa a.k.a. Åsa is a fictional character from the 2006 film Offside.
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a fictional character from Elvis XXX: A Porn Parody.
- åsa a.k.a. Åsa is a fictional character from the 2001 drama film Making Babies.
- åsa a.k.a. Åsa is a fictional character from the 2004 film Hawaii, Oslo.
- åsa a.k.a. Åsa is a fictional character from the 2013 film Losers.
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a fictional character from the 1957 film The Lower Depths.
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a fictional character from the 1992 film The Babe.
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a fictional character from the 1954 film Charge of the Lancers.
- åsa a.k.a. Åsa is a fictional character in the 2013 film Ragnarok.
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a fictional character from the 2012 film Lowlife.
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a fictional character from the 2014 film The Humbling.
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a fictional film character.
- åsa a.k.a. Åsa is a fictional film character.
- "åsa" a.k.a. "Asa" is the sixth studio album by the German Viking metal band Falkenbach. It was released in 2013 on Prophecy Productions.
- "åsa" a.k.a. "Aṣa" is a musical album of Asa.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "åsa" a.k.a. "Åsa" is a musical album of Voluspaa.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "åsa" a.k.a. "Asa" is a composition.
- music by Djavan
- åsa a.k.a. American Samoa is an unincorporated territory of the United States located in the South Pacific Ocean, southeast of Samoa.
- also known as Sāmoa Amelika, Amelika Sāmoa, Amerika Sāmoa, AS, Eastern Samoa
- founded in (117 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- capital: Pago Pago
- instance of: district / dominion / territorial dominion / territory = a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
- part: Pango Pango / Pago Pago = a port in American Samoa
- read more about American Samoa (country)
- åsa a.k.a. Aasa is a village in Halinga Parish, Pärnu County in southwestern Estonia.
- åsa a.k.a. Assab International Airport is an international airport in Assab, the capital of the Southern Red Sea region of Eritrea. It serves as a dual public and military facility.
- also known as Assab Airport
- part of Ethiopia
- åsa a.k.a. Asa, Kentucky: Asa is an unincorporated community in Johnson County, Kentucky, United States. It is located at an elevation of 772 feet. Asa is located in the 41222 ZIP Code Tabulation Area. Weekly happenings in Asa are chronicled in Elaine Brown's Asa Creek News column in The Paintsville Herald.
- åsa a.k.a. Åsa, Ringerike: Åsa is a village in Ringerike municipality, Norway.
- also known as Asa
- part of Norway
- åsa a.k.a. Aspirin, also known as acetylsalicylic acid [ASA], is a salicylate drug, often used as an analgesic to relieve minor aches and pains, as an antipyretic to reduce fever, and as an anti-inflammatory medication. Aspirin also has an antiplatelet effect by inhibiting the production of thromboxane, which under normal circumstances binds platelet molecules together to create a patch over damaged walls of blood vessels. Because the platelet patch can become too large and also block blood flow, locally and downstream, aspirin is also used long-term, at low doses, to help prevent heart attacks, strokes, and blood clot formation in people at high risk of developing blood clots. Also, low doses of aspirin may be given immediately after a heart attack to reduce the risk of another heart attack or of the death of cardiac tissue. Aspirin may be effective at preventing certain types of cancer, particularly colorectal cancer.
- also known as acetylsalicylic acid, ASA, 2-Acetoxybenzoic acid, Acylpyrin, Ecotrin, Acenterine, Polopiryna, Acetosal, Colfarit, Enterosarein
- inventor: Felix Hoffmann
- åsa a.k.a. ASA Autocostruzioni Società per Azioni"ASA" was an Italian automobile manufacturer, the main product of which was the ASA 1000 GT. The car was developed by Giotto Bizzarrini from a Ferrari design, and manufactured by the company in Milan from 1964 to 1969. The 1000 GT model was presented in 1962, but production started two years later. Bodywork was designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro at Bertone.
- åsa a.k.a. The Asa language, commonly rendered Aasax, was spoken by the Asa people of Tanzania. The language is extinct; ethnic Assa in northern Tanzania remember only a few words they overheard their elders use, and none have ever used it themselves. Little is known of the language; what is recorded was probably Aasa lexical words used in a register of Maasai, rather like the mixed language Mbugu.
- also known as Aasax, Aasáx Language, Asax, Asak, Aasá, Asá, Il Konono, Assa, Lamanik, Aasáx
- åsa a.k.a. Asa: Raga Asa is an Indian musical raga that appears in the Sikh tradition from northern India and is part of the Sikh holy scripture the Guru Granth Sahib. Every raga has a strict set of rules which govern the number of notes that can be used; which notes can be used; and their interplay that has to be adhered to for the composition of a tune. In the Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh holy Granth there are a total composition of 31 ragas and this raga is the fourth raga to appear in the series. The composition in this raga appear on 142 pages from page numbers 347 to 489.
- also known as Raga Asa
- åsa a.k.a. Asu Language: Pare, also known as Asu, is a Northeast Coast Bantu spoken by the Pare people of Tanzania.
- also known as Pare, Casu, Chiasu, Athu, Chasu, Pare language
- åsa a.k.a. The Autism Society of America was founded in 1965 by Bernard Rimland, PhD, together with Ruth C. Sullivan and a small group of other parents of children with autism. Its original name was the National Society for Autistic Children; the name was changed to emphasize that children with autism grow up. It is the oldest and one of the largest grassroots organization in the autism community with over 50,000 members and supporters connected through a network of nearly 200 chapters in the United States. The ASA's goal is to increase public awareness about autism and the day-to-day issues faced by people with autism as well as their families and the professionals with whom they interact. The organization advocates for programs and services for the autism community, and is a leading source of information, research, and reference on the condition.
- also known as ASA, National Society for Autistic Children
- åsa a.k.a. The Association for Social Advancement is a non-governmental organization based in Bangladesh which provides microcredit financing.
- also known as ASA
- official website: www.asabd.org
- åsa a.k.a. The American Association of School Administrators, founded in 1865, is the professional organization for more than 14,000 educational leaders across the United States. AASA’s members are chief executive officers and senior-level administrators from school districts in every region of the country, in rural, urban, and suburban settings. AASA’s mission is to support and develop effective school system leaders who are dedicated to the highest quality public education for all children.
- also known as AASA, American Association of School Administr
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a canonical version, musical recording.
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a given name in several parts of the world.
- åsa a.k.a. Asa is a file format.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ASA
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about ASA
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of ASA to learn how to say it correctly!