On this page:
åsta a.k.a. Skippy aka Asta was a Wire Fox Terrier dog actor who appeared in dozens of movies during the 1930s.
- also known as Asta, Asta the dog
- born in (84 years ago)
- played Asta in "The Thin Man"
- played Mr. Smith in "The Awful Truth"
- played Mr. Atlas in "Topper Takes a Trip"
- played George (the Dog, Uncredited) in "Bringing Up Baby"
- played Pom Pom in "Lottery Lover"
- "Sea Racketeers"
- played Asta in "After the Thin Man"
- played Habeas Corpus in "I Am The Law"
- "Another Thin Man"
- åsta a.k.a. Asta is a fictional character from the book Crispin: The Cross of Lead.
- åsta a.k.a. Asta is a fictional character from the 1950 film While the City Sleeps.
- åsta a.k.a. Asta is a fictional character from the 1936 film After the Thin Man.
- åsta a.k.a. Asta is a fictional character from the 2009 drama film The Frost.
- åsta a.k.a. Asta is a fictional character from the 2001 film Syndare i sommarsol.
- åsta a.k.a. Ásta is a fictional character from the 2009 film December.
- åsta a.k.a. Ásta is a fictional film character.
åsta a.k.a. Åsta is a village in Åmot municipality, Norway. It is located seven kilometres south of the municipality centre Rena, close to the Glomma river.
- also known as Åsta, Norway
- part of Norway
- åsta a.k.a. Avitta is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.
- also known as Oroba, Asta, Imleanga, Pantura
- åsta a.k.a. AStA: The General Students' Committee or AStA, is the acting executive board and the external representing agency of the student body at universities in most German states. It is therefore considered the student government and student representative organization. The AStA fulfils a similar function as the Students' Union at a British university.
- åsta a.k.a. astA is a gene.
- åsta a.k.a. astA is a genomic locus.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for asta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of asta to find many related words and phrases!