On this page:
"ænigma" a.k.a. "Aenigma" is a 1987 Italian horror film. It was directed by Lucio Fulci.
- also known as Ænigma
- countries: Italy, Yugoslavia
- languages: Italian Language, English Language
- producers: Boro Banjac & Ettore Spagnuolo
- executive producer: Walter Brandi
- production design by Kemal Hrustanovic & Zijo Pasic
- written by Lucio Fulci & Giorgio Mariuzzo
- based on a story by Giorgio Mariuzzo & Lucio Fulci
- cinematography by Luigi Ciccarese
- edited by Vanio Amici
- music by Carlo Maria Cordio
- costume design by Carlo Klemencic & László Klemencic
- genres: Horror, Romance Film, Thriller
- released on (27 years ago)
- "ænigma" a.k.a. "Ænigma" is the third album by Norwegian progressive death metal band In Vain. It was released on March 11, 2013 by Indie Recordings. The album was recorded at the Strand Studio, in Kristiansand, between September and December 2012. The album was mixed and mastered in Fascination Street Studios in Sweden.
- released on
- "ænigma" a.k.a. "Aenigma" is a composition.
ænigma a.k.a. aEnigma is a record label.
- ænigma a.k.a. Aenigma is a South African spider genus of the Salticidae family, with only one described species, A. incognita.
- ænigma a.k.a. Aenigma iris is a species of beetle in the family Carabidae, the only species in the genus Aenigma.
- also known as Aenigma
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ænigma
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: