Cay appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Yacht notes radar set on th' cay.
On this page:
- çay a.k.a. The Cayman Islands are a British Overseas Territory in the western Caribbean Sea. The territory comprises the three islands of Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, south of Cuba and northwest of Jamaica. The Cayman Islands are considered to be part of the geographic Western Caribbean Zone as well as the Greater Antilles. The territory is a major world offshore financial centre.
- çay a.k.a. Çay is a town and district of Afyonkarahisar Province in the Aegean region of Turkey. the mayor is Ali Yakut.
- also known as Cay
- part of Turkey
- çay a.k.a. Cay is a stratovolcano in the South Volcanic Zone of the Andes in Aysén del General Carlos Ibáñez del Campo Region, Chile. The volcano is located 15 km northeast of the larger Maca Volcano and about 230 km of the Chile Trench at the intersection of NW-SE and NE-SW faults of the Liquiñe-Ofqui Fault Zone.
- part of Aisén Fjord
- çay a.k.a. Cayenne – Félix Eboué Airport is French Guiana's main international airport. It is located in the commune of Matoury, 13 km southwest of French Guiana's capital city of Cayenne. Its management is provided by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of French Guyana. Air Guyane Express has its head office on the airport property.
- also known as 開雲─羅尚博國際機場
- part of French Guiana
Who is cay?
çay a.k.a. Sky du Mont is a German actor. He is known for his role in Eyes Wide Shut, as "Santa Maria" in Der Schuh des Manitu and for narrating the German dub of Thomas & Friends. He has been married five times and his current wife is Mirja Dumont, who is also the mother of two out of his three children, Tara Neven du Mont and Fayn Neven du Mont. His third and oldest son is called Justin Neven du Mont.
- also known as Caetano Bremme Gaspar Neven DuMont, Cayetano Neven du Mont, Sky Dumont, Sky Neven du Mont, Kaietamo, Sky Neven-Du Mont, Guy Dumont, Kai, Cay
- born on (68 years ago) in Buenos Aires
- ethnicity: Germans
- nationality: Germany, Argentina
- profession: Actor, voice actor, author
- read more about Sky du Mont (actor)
çay a.k.a. Cay were a London-based alternative rock band who were active in the late 1990s. The band released one album and recorded several radio sessions for the BBC.
- genre: Alternative rock
- albums: "Better Than Myself", "Neurons Like Brandy", "Princes & Princesses", "Nature Creates Freaks", "Resurrexit"
- nominated to Kerrang! Award for Best British Newcomer
- Kerrang! Award for Best British Newcomer
- çay a.k.a. Cay: A cay, also spelled caye or key, is a small, low-elevation, sandy island on the surface of a coral reef. Cays occur in tropical environments throughout the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Oceans, where they can provide habitable and agricultural land for hundreds of thousands of people. Their surrounding reef ecosystems also provide food and building materials for island inhabitants.
- also known as Key, Caye
- çay a.k.a. Cayuga Language: Cayuga is a Northern Iroquoian language of the Iroquois Proper subfamily, and is spoken on Six Nations of the Grand River First Nation, Ontario, by around 100 Cayuga people.
- also known as Cayuga
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for cay
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Simon Hornblower, Antony Spawforth, Esther Eidinow
ABB Eurymedon, (now Ko ̈pru ̈ çay or Pazarçayı), one of the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for cay
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of cay to learn how to say it correctly!