On this page:
écs a.k.a. Écs is a village in Győr-Moson-Sopron county, Hungary.
- écs a.k.a. Ecuadorian sucre: The sucre was the currency of Ecuador between 1884 and 2000. Its ISO code was ECS and it was subdivided into 10 decimos or 100 centavos. The sucre was named after Antonio José de Sucre.
- also known as 厄瓜多蘇克雷
- official website: www.bce.fin.ec
- écs a.k.a. Ecuadorian Sign Language is the deaf sign language of Ecuador.
- écs a.k.a. School of Electronics and Computer Science, University of Southampton: Electronics and Computer Science, generally abbreviated "ECS", at the University of Southampton was founded in 1946 by Professor Erich Zepler. It offers 23 undergraduate courses, 11 MSc intensive one-year taught programmes and PhD research opportunities.
- also known as Scuola di elettronica e scienze informatiche (ECS), ECS, School of Electronics and Computer Science dell'University of Southampton
- official website: www.ecs.soton.ac.uk
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ECS
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of ECS to learn how to say it correctly!