On this page:
- éder a.k.a. Éder: Éderzito António Macedo Lopes, commonly known as Éder, is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays for S.C. Braga as a forward.
- éder a.k.a. Éder Citadin Martins is a Brazilian footballer who plays as a striker for Italian club Sampdoria.
- éder a.k.a. Éder Sciola Santana is a football player.
éder a.k.a. Éder is a fictional character from the 2004 film Meu Tio Matou um Cara.
- éder a.k.a. The Eder is a 177 km long river in Germany, and a tributary of the Fulda River. It was first mentioned by the Roman historian Tacitus as the Adrana in the territory of the Chatti.
- also known as Eder river
- part of Germany
- éder a.k.a. Eder, California: Eder is an unincorporated community in Placer County, California. Eder is located on the Southern Pacific Railroad, 2 miles southeast of Donner Pass. It lies at an elevation of 6752 feet.
éder a.k.a. Eder is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Eder
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for éDER
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Work of Universal Reference in All Departments of Knowledge, with a New Atlas of the World by William Dwight Whitney, Benjamin Eli Smith
céder, :éder, é. coder, :cder = Sw. Dan. ceder = Bohem. cedr = Pol. ccdr, cedar, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for éDER
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about éDER
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of éDER to see it in context!