éTé is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
été a.k.a. Ete is a village in Komárom-Esztergom county, Hungary.
Who is éTé?
été a.k.a. Erik Zabel is a former German professional road bicycle racer who last raced with Milram. With over 200 professional wins he is considered by some to be one of the greatest German cyclists and cycling sprinters of all-time. Zabel won a record nine points classifications in grands tours including wearing the final green jersey in the Tour de France a record six consecutive years between 1996 to 2001 and the points jersey at the Vuelta a España in 2002, 2003 and 2004. Zabel won the Milan – San Remo four times and numerous six-day track events. For season 2012 he joined Team Katusha as sprint coach. He previously held that same position with the HTC-Highroad team until their dissolution.
- also known as Mr Milan-Sanremo, Ete
- born on (45 years ago) in East Berlin
- nationality: Germany
- profession: Professional road racing cyclist
- Marriage with Cordula Zabel
- filmography: "Hell on Wheels"
- "été" a.k.a. "Été" is a musical album of Yves Robert.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "été" a.k.a. "Ete" is a musical album of Baka Beyond.
- released on (13 years ago)
été a.k.a. ETE: The Spherical Tokamak Experiment is a machine dedicated to plasma studies in low aspect ratio tokamaks. The ETE was entirely designed and assembled in the LAP of Brazil's INPE.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for éTé
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about éTé
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of éTé to learn how to say it correctly!