On this page:
"în Public" a.k.a. "In Public" is a short documentary film directed by sixth generation filmmaker Jia Zhangke. In Public was filmed digitally for the 2001 Jeonju International Film Festival.
- also known as Gōng gōng cháng sǔo, Public space
- country: China
- languages: Standard Chinese, Mandarin Chinese
- cinematography by Yu Lik-wai & Jia Zhangke
- edited by Jia Zhangke
- genre: Chinese Movies
- "în Public" a.k.a. "In Public" is a song by American recording artist Kelis, featuring American rapper Nas. It was released on April 4, 2005 as the fourth and final single from Kelis' third studio album, Tasty. The song was written by Rockwilder and Kelis, with former also producing the track.
- "în Public" a.k.a. "In Public" is a musical single of Kelis.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "în Public" a.k.a. "In Public" is a musical single of Synikall & Fiona Faye.
- released on
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for în Public
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about în Public
Millions of public workers have become a kind of privileged new class - a new elite, who live better than their private sector counterparts. Public servants have become the public's masters. No wonder the public is upset. (Mortimer Zuckerman)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of în Public to see it in context!